Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday nite

Today went OK, had some people visit, and Dr P modelled for me in the footy jumper & that gave me lots of Progress. I also cut large chunks of flesh & chickenwire out of the big feller & thats helping, cos in some places you need concavity... it ain't lke the Indian sculptures idea where u don't have any concave areas. Or maybe it is. You can have one convex area lower than another convex area, after all.

I went home & there's a housemate lazin on the lounge & i asked did he have any thigh muscles & yes he does, but only on one leg. But thats cool - one leg sure beats none don't it. He has agreed to come model tomorrow! Yay.

The blue cat kept its head under my right wrist while i wrote emails. It didn't seem to mind that it got a knock whenever i pressed the enter key. Later when the laptop was off charging it lazed upon my lap in such a lazed way that only a cat could manage. At least i don't seem to sneeze now from the cats. I still get a sore eye though if i rub my eye after being anywhere near a cat... but if its true i don't sneeze anymore, then thats way cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment