Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cousin Chris

One of the cats slipped outside this morning, and refused to come back in. The smarmy look on his face read stuff you, & i realise I am NOT a cat person as I expect pets to see sense when i tell them stuff. The damn thing was going to just get more fleas out there but did he listen? No. After advice from the cat owner via the phone I chucked the other one out as well & shot thru. I went toward Maroubra & hoped it would p*ss down on the bloody things.

My cuz Chris came to visit today. I just happened to be setting some yogurt in the yogurt maker & there comes a call, he has some time to kill so he dropped by. He parked his gigantic semi trailer across the neighbour's entire front strip, our driveway, & the next nature strip. That was right hilarious as that neighbour is so anal about parking her car in front of her house that i reckon i would have sh*t myself laughing if she had've turned up. Sadly she didn't, though she must have later wondered why her tree had massive amount of damage as if some giant truck had taken half of it out, but, like a ghost in the breeze, it was all over & she never knew.

We went for donuts as is the tradition when my cuz visits. So much for my diet that wil have to start tomorrow instead.

Then i went in to my work & struck a blow. Its actually improving & i could have given up in disgust yesterday but its improving yes. I decided to act to prevent the falling off the table which is induced by the hypnotic swaying of the big man. I would weld a strut under his leg. That required surgery & removal of as much material as poss from the leg armature & then setting fire to just about everything for metres around& burning myself with spatter. Have a neat hole in my leg but as its just under my knee where i have 7 fleabites already, you would never know except for the black edging on it that it were not just another fleabite. And weld burns are fair things - they hurt for a moment then stop, unlike those cheaty little chickenwire cuts that sting relentlessly til you swear.

I enjoyed making marks all over him to delneate his leg muscles. It really does help to make t look loads better. They follow the contours much like old banknotes have contour lines. Is it cheating to have contour lines AND 3 dimensions? Nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment