Sunday, March 29, 2009

Down tha shops

Went down the shops to buy some staples for the trip to Tas. Got a 6 pack of sox that are plain black with "pow" "smash" "crash" etc on each one. they will mix & match nicely. You can always have a "crash" with a "bang" after all. Dunno wtf my sox have gone.. i have only 2 pairs left now so i been going without most of the time. Have become a bit feral since i'm not going to work. Luckily i do have enough undies etc, but sox, i have fallen down in that area. Heh heh. I wore my work clothes out for beer yesty cos in my new place i actually don't have anything else. Luckily my friends don't mind. Or they just used to it.

They were playing kill-yourself music in Big W. some teenage emo drip must have chose it. Wrist slashing music, I was getting so terribly depressed i couldn't wait to leave. I had some PJ's in my hand, for the trip, in lovely gaily coloured stripes & i was so affected by the music i found them commenting on my joke of a life & my lost hopes & dreams. I knew i wouldn't be able to look at them again without the connotations so I threw em back. One song after another.. each as bad as the last... "i'm not goooooood, i'm hopeleeeeessss, i want to diiiiiiiie.." minor chords & nothing good in it at all. How do they allow it? Everybody walks out of there suicidal. You know if just HALF your customers act on that suicidal impulse, you're out a lot of customers, Big W.

No comments:

Post a Comment