Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Moulding

I got up early & tarted up his hair & bits of this n that. The foundry dudes came about lunchtime & set to it, covering him in sticky white rubber, starting at the feet. I learned a bunch straight away from seeing how the plasticene wall round the base was constructed. They worked efficient which is definitely what u like to see when you're paying for it.

Then went to the Dr appointment, for 3pm... waited till 5.30 to get in. I was not happy. Last time i waited an hr, this time 2.5 hrs. It was just for a test result but now i need to go get another test. Dang hell .. what'll it be next time, 5 hrs? I better get myself a decent novel. And some valium. And some vodka & some rave music.

Evening off. Feel weird. Bored & dunno what to do. Watching shite film on TV, Warlock. Not one of Richard E Grant's best, tho he doesn't have much to play with.

Found a DVD of Galaxy Quest down the local media outlet for 10 bux. I love that film so much that i invested.

They're gonna pay me the first payment for the big feller, they reckon it'll be in my bank by friday. About time to send the 2nd invoice already. Anyhow first thing, i'm gonna get me some new sneakers! i been sticking 2 bandaids & a bit of gaff tape on my heel to wear these ones. Lot of blood otherwise. Top shoes but i guess they've had it. Not that i'm penniless, but haven't had time for wastin on such fripperies. It'll be a celebration.

Next project.. lose 20 kgs .. err try to anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment