Friday, March 13, 2009

Home sick

Home sick this morn. So much for i will finish blah blah crap.

The newly unemployed housemate is here tarting up the place before the real proper exterminators come in & fumigate the flea infestation. They're doing the people next door too cos it looks like a local plague. I know i got bites the size of my head across my back they seem to be getting a lot more aggressive. Anyway stuff it. But i reckon i will make myself scarce for a few days cos those chemicals can't be too good for a person.

I also found out today that there will be the pitter patter of tiny feet thru this house & since i was last on, i get to be first off. Thats OK but i've come to like it here. So will be a bit sad. I got a few months yet though. Yesterday i found a house nearby that has life sized concrete lion and tiger in the front yard. How cool is that. And i can walk to the best sushi in town. Ah well. Life stinx - and we better enjoy it while we can , eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment