Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A present from the cats

The cats left me a half chewed cockroach, they had pushed it under my door during the night. guess thats their way of saying "thanks"for the food etc. What could be nicer, or more heartfelt. Unless it dragged itself under my door to escape from the cats' torture & then carked it in horrific agony 2 ft from my bed. Poor lttle crapper.

The big man - the slog continues. Ben come over to fix an electrical device for me & gave his crit. So now some big changes have been made. Its time to leave the mathematics (at times) and concentrate on what looks real, as opposed to what is mathematically real. So if his feet look too small even though they are the correct size well then they got to be embiggened. Cos in the end who is going to be measuring it, they are just gonna be looking at it & saying, his feet look too small. I mean like with anything you got to finally look to your audience & that will guide you.

I sliced off his face - kind of a nasty thing to do really... but you got to be brutal when things need changing eh. His face was quite ok but not quite in the right place. Unfortunately i forgot it weighs some kg's and before i could say 'gosh i wish i had thought of putting my hand under it' the face had hit the ground & flattened itself like a pancake. Or a cowcake which was more like what it now resembled. Bugger. But if you can do it once u can do it again. Sigh.

Trivia night with some motorcycle racers. Stories of grotesque injuries & gross amount of bulldust, bragging & wild invention, physics, mechanics, and best of all, laying sh*t on everybody's riding skills & temperaments. Very funny guys. The pub serves the hugest food portions i have ever seen in my life. The steaks are at least 4 times the size of what you would expect or indeed could ever eat. I was scared, could not order anything, in case i got it. In the end i order a caesar salad without chicken that arrived with loads of crumbed & fried chicken in it. I left half of it all there, though done my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment