Monday, November 23, 2009

Sweeping times

Went into the studio today to sweep it out & lock the door. Some more furniture to move in but i wanna sweep first. Might even mop, with my awesome new mopping skillz that i gained when moving out of old studio. I know why old ladies can slap u so hard, it cos they mopped, in their day. Anyway i swept up a big pile of broken fluoro light glass & a goodly amount of black metal dust & assorted thingys. I guess i will need to source this type of debris again when i leave, if i am to leave it as i found it.

Found the electrician & got him to remove the hanging down wires & its all lookin quite good. I need some decent lighting, but i might make do with just some nice shades on the 2 globes there, and some desklamps. I think i'll be doing desk work there til i get started on a Project.

Lookin for some trestles now. Or i might go the milk crates. I'm over finding & moving big tables... doors on stands will be spot on for big tables. They got lots of spare doors here.

Got enough room in the studio for my sofa again, but i'll wait n see on that. :)

Decided to go on strike re the life sized man till i get the face working. If i never meet the guy i'm hardly gonna get it done. I keep pestering. I should be able to do it off photos, cos i done that before. But still if the guy's alive, it got to help heaps to have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment