Saturday, November 7, 2009

DVD Piracy - just (don't?) do it!

Its been a week since i bought the Star Trek DVD. I found it last week in Big W for 23 bucks & i thought hell top film i'll grab that. Its been a week without being able to open the case cos it has a security lock & I didn't realise til i'd got home.

I had to find 2 HDD magnets so that i could open it & its taken a week to find them. Why didn't you take it back? You may ask. Well because if i did i would not be satisfied by the mere unlocking of the case, i would expect a limo ride from my house to the shop & back again, with cocktails. But that STILL wastes my time. Maybe if they just sent a courier to pick up & return it that would suffice, tho they should do it within 1 hr of me realising i can't open the damned case. There is no way in hell i'm going back to the mall just to get unlocked a dvd case even if it means i have to drill the case. FFFFFFS. FI.

For unique amusement, once i'd finally opened it, inside this BOUGHT & PAID FOR DVD is a double sided big glossy bit of paper telling me not to pirate DVDs & how it puts ushers out of business blah blah blah.

Now if i were serious about living with my own morals & ethics, which include the possibility of revenge as a positive force & the furious hatred of wilful stupidity, then i would NEVER BUY ANOTHER FRIKKEN DVD EVER AGAIN & JUST DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment