Friday, November 6, 2009

Don't RIP my lovely little welder

Poor little welder stopped working today. Bit disappointing really as i was using it at the time. Suddenly, no sparky. Took it to the shop & they confirmed it was both busted & no longer under warranty. So its wire & string for now... not quite as sturdy (tho that is debatable when u contemplate my quality of welding). But gravity is on my side with the few connections i still have to do, so should be right. hopefully.

Thinking now i should go back to work part time. i think FT is a bit too hard. You basically never get a weekend if you work full time & try to sculpt, you're doing 2 jobs. It sucks. I done it. Yeah much as i have a sense of doom & failure in not going back to my job, cos i got this sense that i wonder if i would have done the job OK, seeing how its changed totally since i was working in it. So its my pride at stake. And sense of self & competence. Geez. But even then sometimes u got to let go. Guess i could even forget that i care about it & just be happy... a.k.a.: denial. I'm good at denial. Queen o' de Nile, thats me.

No comments:

Post a Comment