Sunday, February 15, 2009

Skeleton

My Assistant & me made the skeleton today. I spent some long times bending my brain around the calculations & could not readily repeat any of em. This is not very professional but there u go. The numbers worked out the same or similar by doing it a few diff ways so I take it as OK. I had to take the model, which had been made according to no dimension in particular, and measure it all up to scale up to 240cm high which is 1.25x the height of the subject including 5cm for shrinkage.

Then we had to work out the angles of stuff. Argh. Ended up using a template. But some people do this enlargement thing by eye, so maybe its possible that the stuff we bodged will be OK.

Its pretty tall. I'm going to have to work out some kind of scaffold to work up a bit higher, milk crates are not that great they kind of wobble a bit.

Big day's work. Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment