Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rainy day

Today i slid down a couple of stairs & pulled every joint in my left leg by landing on it funny. I blame the cats, but it was my own stupidity, and the fact they are slippery stairs. Just cos the damn cats are being cute & i was playing with them at the time & one stabbed me with a claw. These cats really are like satanic aren't they. They are Distractions, cause me a lot of Pain, Annoyance, Time Wasting and make me Sneeze. The good part is they like to pat my finger with their paws. OK i don't think it weighs up does it.

Anyway i went to the studio & sat down to do tons of maths calculations on the sizes of various limbs etc & i've stiffened right up. Gonna give today away & call tomorrow a busy one. I know what bit i want to adjust first, the way the legs join to the base. After that it might not need changing, and i can actually get on with it. So step one is remove a bunch of carefully glued on foam so i can get to the steel & then cut it off & reweld. I wonder if polystyrene foam can catch on fire?

No comments:

Post a Comment