Saturday, February 14, 2009

Electrickery

Ben come over in the morn & built me a hot wire foam cutting machine in like 1 hr. Amazing. Sadly he tried to explain me some stuff about how electricity works & that never helps much.

Then i went to an engagement party, it being old V day, so there was pink balloons, and the cakes were in the shapes of a pink & a blue motorcycle helmet, but luckily that was as far as the pink sh*t went. I chatted with many old BEARS motorcycle racing people & the bride to be was laughing at young Tom with his terrible limp cos they both broke their legs on the same weekend at the track & she was pretty good now but he'd just got off his crutches & was a bit crap walking.

And then back to the studio for a crit from my mates from the Gong. They picked out a bunch of stuff for me & i fixed that. Very helpful. This sculpture is going to be a full team effort, cos everybody i know on planet earth is contributing something. I'm going to be doing 5 hrs of speech just thanking everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment