Thursday, February 12, 2009

Big nuthin

Did bloody nothing sculptural today. Uncovered the sculpture model a few times. Poked it with my finger twice.

Found out that the subject is actually shorter than 2 metres. Rackin my brains now to figure out who told me 2 metres so i can punch them, i think that stat has caused me a lot of issues. Latest is he was 182, 185, and the guy himself reckons he was 188. Still not 2m though he is more like a real human now, i think i can do this.

Bought some household dimmer switch parts for the electrical device Ben is going to make for me to melt foam so i can cut out chunks for the big version. Also got some RCA & din plug sex changers that i have since lost, hopefully they are in the car someplace, so i can run the electronic musical devices into the speakers and the macbook at oncet, thus putting weird noises into garageband.

Has tea with Talldave in the studio. He thinks its a great studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment