Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OK then

OK the plasticene model is looking reasonably OK after about 10 hrs work & last nite mum sitting down & studying many photos & peering at it & we discussed arms & legs. Today it started to come ok. Sent some snaps to the customer.
Did a nice little head study for the project, out of loads of little plasticene blobs. Its got a wild grin thats kind of cute. Dunno if it looks that much like our subject but its a nice start to give me back my confidence.
Have some strange ideas that i'm a professional cos i'm being paid therefore i can't ask for help when i need it & its shame to admit can't do something. Have to throw that away. Gawd knows i don't hold back asking dumb questions in my computer job.
Got my dad to help me move my big old filing cabinet into the studio. They are great for storing tools etc cos they can take weight. Also got him to help me rearrange my rented room, cos since the sofa arrived, comfy & beaut as it is, its a bit of a puzzle to get everything to fit. I may have one too many tables. The wax table needs to go to the studio, since thats 'art'. Lets pigeonhole my life, maybe it will work better.
Will continue furniture removals tomorrow, maybe both places will become usable spaces. Hooray :)
Next problem, need some milk crates.

No comments:

Post a Comment