Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sickie

Chucked a sickie today. I reckon I was maybe over tired. Sleeping till 2 seemed to help a bit though. I dunno I try to muster all my resources so that I got enough strength for the day job.. I been going to bed by 9pm for ages. But I guess I burned out a bit. I dunno though after yesterday at work, it's like mental torture to go back. I know I should use the slow bits of the day better like update my website or something but its like doing time, u sposed to suffer. the best thing I can do is go make another cup of coffee, and I do that heaps.

Anyway after having the shits with the sculpture yesterday, I did a couple hours this evening on it, I got the angle grinder on it and made big dust storm. Squared off some muscles, cut the bigger looking arm right down, cut some clothing wrinkles in. It's improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment