Monday, June 14, 2010

Early queens birthday monday

Had a rough day yesterday it seems, cos everything hurts today. I think I worked too long, got very tired, and I was hella grumpy on the way home, tho I stopped off at the supermarket which means I was physically still able to function. Mentally not so sure judging by the food I bought, but anyway.

It's come time I think to make a list of all the broken bits of the sculpture and just go thru the list one at a time. Or at least it will be once I get the head on there. That's a big task...

So head first, then I make a list n work thru it every evening after work this week. Next Monday the foundry guys come to mould him in rubber n i guess I get a weekend in there but that is literally the last second... Think I'd rather tick things off each day and goodness me I might even get a moment off on the weekend to try to find a new car. My old car will run out of rego on the 30th n it's not gonna pass again. I think I'd like a van. Dunno, to tell the truth any vehicle will do if I don't have a large commission on the horizon. Any bubble car can carry bags of plaster. Long lengths of steel maybe not but I can ask them to cut em shorter. So ... Any car... Any car that'll carry stuff, and they all carry stuff. This probably requires more than an hour of weekend to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment