Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shark car

Have a new car, an old magna. I'm going to put a shark fin on the roof. or some teeth on the front. Something anyway. My last car was boring boring boring boring boring. I wanted to be anonymous. But meh, who cares. If they want to book me they'll do it with an automatik camera & being boring won't help me there LOL. Maybe i'll put an arse on the back, for the cameras.

Have the first set of finished detailed waxes ready to take to the foundry. I wanna use 2 foundries, cos i want to do some stainless steel as well as bronze. Not ready yet with the stainless waxes, i been making a mould off one sculpture & i'll pop a set of those out to cast in stainless.

Anyway i'll book a day off work when i get 2 foundries worth o' stuff & deliver them out there. Now thats a PLAN.

Todays sculptures:
One footballer reinvigorated from an old sculpture found in a box
Detailed lots of em
Drawing of a monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment