Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ta goodness

Yep thx goodness for the weekend. Before I kill or further insult my workmates. I appalled the room by calling a third party a gargoyle yesterday. Crikey - I like gargoyles. But yes I was being a little disparaging at the time, perhaps.

Went to a garage sale briefly n got an array of boxes of pencils, old drafting materials n stuff. Doing lot of drawing lately, using some china graph pencils cos thsts all there was in the pencil dept of the newsagent at work. I got a nice blue one and I like using them. Got two boxes of em at the garage sale. Mostly brown and green. Also some Luna pencils n some Ruwe pencils. Dunno what they're good for, yet.

Then my cap off the week flat tyre on the bike, got that sorted n tried to do some sculpture in the studio. Not going very well but hope I'm just still warming up. Having a deadline for which u need to pump out creativity is about the most crap thing imaginable.. but u get that.

Have decided to move to the newly empty studio next door. From the inside it looks twice as big, tho it's in reality 1.5 times. It's a much nicer one it's not long n skinny like my place, more square n comfy feeling.

That'll be good. A course I've just finished all the big work I got in foreseeable future, but if get any more, ill be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment