Thursday, July 1, 2010

More boring stuff

Still have the shits, unfortunately. Starting to hate my workmates, cos I haven't had enough to do n everything is on my nerves. Nobody laffs at my jokes till the 11am starter arrives. Since I start at 7.30 I feel lost for most of the day. What am I without anyone to laff? Who would think that was even important anyway. I must be a bit out of sorts..

One of my mates may not be leaving work. He can't decide. So I feel slightly better. But one needs to be independent, so even the fact that this makes me feel better, gives me the shits. I got the gout comin on too, I ate some mandarines last week. Its the bit of my left foot where the gear change is for the bike. Being car free for the moment, that'll suck.

Customers r shitting me too... Deleted all my phone messages this morn cos could not stand to listen to well known fuckwit unravel his tiny mindlet .. I refused to flatten out the folds of my brain comprehending his rubbish. I saw his number on the display, and the sound of his voice would have meant I be takin tomorrow off on mental health grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment