Thursday, July 1, 2010

Coming down

Feel quite down. Not getting on well with people. Work sucks. I guess when you're working hard on a big project you can ignore everything else & then reality comes back & it doesn't exactly slap you it just erodes you over time. Here it is Wednesday & its taken 3 days for me to wear down to this point. 5 days a week at work is too much. Nothing gets better everything just craps out worse n worse till u get to the weekend then it starts over on monday. The customers suck.

But what really brings me down is i guess the following 3 things...

- all my friends are leaving work & i won't have anybody there to talk to by september

- in a couple weeks it'll be a year since dad died

- i just finished the big sculpture & i'm burned out

So yeah i guess i got some stuff to be down about. but got to try to snap out of it. Its so damn cold though. there was ice on my windscreen this morning. Crikey.

No comments:

Post a Comment