Friday, August 6, 2010

Progress

Ok it's bin a while.
Times passed and oceans have eroded the coastline etc. The other day I delivered a handful o waxes to the stainless steel casters and a huge mound to the bronze foundry. 6 and 14, tho with repeats and one that won't be in the show it totals at 16. Already have 2 finished bronzes and 2 unfinished bronzes that qualify. So a grand total 20 so far. I feel like a good number for the show is like maybe 30, and so that's my goal.

Bin sick a week and didn't do anything for almost that whole time. Bit of a setback, tho the foundry's gifted me an extra week, so it's even.. Hm I have a week to make 10 sculptures. Well why not. Or else find some old ones round the house, but that's a last resort. Mum sez it may take me longer to find 10 sculptures than make them. I guess she means I'd be picky, tho she may also mean I'm incredibly untidy, but since I'm both..

Moved studio, almost finished, bloody hell what a load of stuff, I really didn't think there was much in there... But there was.

The only thing that didn't move is the life sized man. I thought he'd be easy, just roll him out, but he is too tall to fit thru the door! And requires some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment