Friday, September 4, 2009

Shopping trolleys are following me

I had a strange feeling that we were meant to be together. From a month or 2 ago, i seemed to see one in my periphery wherever i went. Just one at first. Sitting by the side of the road out of the way, just quietly watching, waiting. One here. One there. Just one. One upside down, even, outside the Registry of Births Deaths Marriages. Then finally i saw them down the local mall, one at a time at first, then brazenly, in groups. I'm talking about those new shopping trolleys. The ones with the long legs & high basket, long high ones with a certain jaunty look. They look back at ya, as if to say, how about it. Yesterday i was again visited by one. The studio back lane is a gathering place for all sorts of strange stuff. There it was, waiting for me. I borrowed it from the back lane & now its with me. It just seems like we were meant to be together, like fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment