Monday, September 28, 2009

Presentation over n outskies

Awesome its over. Another day of abject terror has bin survived. i can has get myself a few days in bed now i hope. We (me n my project managr) went to Canberra we found de place we carried on trolley a pile of crap & set up there in fronta about 7 ppl (one a stenographer who just took notes) and attempt to BS without much preperation. I think i fell down here as my concept a bit too conceptual n not concrete enough however one cd argue that that's the point of talking about a concept. Still i have seen 1 of the competition & he is bloody good, i doubt got anything to hold up & squint at, when stood against that bloke.

Anyways hope i will not get kept awake tonight by my heart stopping at random like last night & my lungs aint any better but at least if i lie on the right side they don't crackle like a cats paws walkin in a cat tunnel.
Th cat tunnel to which i refer is the 1 u can get next week at Aldi as advertized in the weekly email spam i subscribe to. It is enough to make me wish i had a cat just so i can get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment