Sunday, August 2, 2009

Trannies & Magic

Well twas a good thing we checked out that tranny, as it had a blocked filter. Any tranny will tell you that this something to avoid, it sounds painful, & as far as my car goes it almost certainly would have shit itself in the mountains.
So my bro sailed off to the great unknown in what is hopefully a reliable bomb & i be at home mostly now cos there's only 1 car & lot of ppl want to use it. There seem to be all manner of appointments & things to do for or with other people & i'm lazy as fuck so i just roll with it, rather than cracking out the motorbike from its icicles. I been a bit sick & sleeping bad & having nightmares like the ones you have when u think there was something you should have done. I tell it to my sis & she says my subconscious is very imaginative. The latest one is the magic wand one, which by harsh light of day is of course insane but in a dream its so obvious innit. U see if i had read the instructions & learned to use it, it would have been helpful. It wouldn't have cured him though, my subconscious is surprisingly realistic in that regard. But it would have made things much easier.
FFS.
On one hand its a nonsense sourced from the latest harry potter (which we did go see last week), or if u like asstrology, tarot, jung, dream interpretation & BS then u can say this wand stand in for a number of things i didn't do that i start to feel terrible guilt about cos i got too much time on my hands.
In the end u left with what u did do, & u done your best at the time, 110%.
My Subconscious is very childish though, it doesn't get it. And no, i don't talk to it, & it don't talk to me - ain't neither of us crazy.

Good news is that telling it to my sis has knocked it on the head & i slept ok last 2 nights. Hooray.

Have done one page in the new notebook. The lady next door gave me an article about the Crap Small Sculpture Prize from the Paddo news & i glued it in as page 1. Talk about a dearth of inspiration.
But could i be tempted to try for this stupid time waster again? Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment