Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm Baaaack

Hey i got back to the studio today... i did a bit of preliminary neatening the other day but today i went in & hit it hard & finished removing the clay off the last big guy & stacked it into boxes & swept up so much that i can't breathe thru my nose its all clogged with dusty carcinogens.

Tomorrow nite is dumpster nite for the peeps next door so i'll do the midnight chuck & pop it in there. i'm keeping so much recyclable clay that my clay recycle box busted its wheels off already, its now on bricks & full to the brim. so i give meself permission to chuck some out.

i cleaned the desk & sat there drawing in my new notebook til my pen shit me to tears & it wasn't worth continuing. Biro's are no good when your paper might be a bit dusty or whatever they just can't hack it.

So anyhow i didn't do no *actual* sculpture but getting closer.

2 comments:

  1. u sure there isnt a school or kindy or something that wouldnt be able to use the clay you are chucking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it needs recycling & resuscitating & kindy's won't wanna do that... also chance it might have the odd scrap of sharp wire in it. i asked the people who took some last time, but they don't want any more they still got heaps. I got about 200kgs left that i'm recycling. I think i chucked about 20kgs .. not too bad.

    ReplyDelete