Thursday, July 30, 2009

Into the 6 months +

Well ok its 4th day of the week after my original 6 months. I am starting to feel like i should go back to work, but i've committed myself to 4 more months. I sleep really badly & fail to proceed in the days. Think i need something to distract me & learning a whole new IT system would about fill the bill.

But i haven't gone to Paris yet, or even to Canberra properly, so maybe i should be planning some of that & getting on with it. Sadly, someone is borrowing my car so that i'm left adrift for a bit. Sadly too i'm first spending a few days getting it fixed so that it doesn't get left up in the mountains with a busted tranny etc. Waiting around endlessly, i guess this might be a reason why i feel a little antsy about the week. And now the tax ppl want my tax. Dang they expect it every year???

Maybe i should throttle off, make like a fence & get over it all.

Food poisoning this morning. I cooked half the dinner & bro cooked the other half. So if the rest of the family, once they arise, are also a bit unwell we can flip a coin to blame.

A mate said its a good idea to keep a notebook, like you're doing a Masters', to keep your brain in order while you attempt a project. I reckon i will do that, cos i'm spending a lot of time away from the studio & if i had a notebook i might feel a bit less distanced from actually doing anything useful. It might help put my mind back on track maybe, give it a go anyways.

BTW only me is unwell. I ate exactly the same as everybody else yesterday. Guess i just lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment