Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sign of the time

I found a "Please Queue Here" sign, on a pile of crap for neighborhood junk day. The possibilities!

I stuck his head on tonight. I finished it in darkess, so let's see how scary it is tomorrow. Its my birthday on the weekend but i guess i'll be working thru it. Damn it. This is really starting to wear on me. I'm getting sick again, today at work i went & laid on the desks in the room next door, where the windows server guys used to work, its dark & empty there now. So i had a nap at lunchtime. Its kinda good in a way, cos sometimes u need a nap for lunch & we never had a place to go do that before, not that was inside. Every sharp edge has a silver line then, or what. I was gifted (after a little prompting) with a lovely device from there, it is a ridiculously long power board with about 20 or more sockets on it. Its off a server chassis & it bloody funny. There are a couple under the desks there. There is such a thing as a server geek joke you can hold in your hand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment