Monday, January 18, 2010

Hard

Finding it really hard to address this sculpture. Need a week off. I worked all weekend on it, and it did improve, but the face is now like beyond me being able to see it at all. I think this is what happens to my work, in the end. In the end it gets to a point where i can't stand to work on it one more second & thats it, its finished. Not ideal i guess. And its certainly not how i finish my own work. Tho with my own work i finish it much earlier & leave it half done & i like it like that. When u work for other people u try to make it more perfect cos well they are paying for it it better be excellent.

Anyway if i had my druthers i'd have a week off then take a long look as if it were fresh n new & then modify & then another week off etc. Perfect world that would be but we don't live there, & here is always deadlines.

Work is arse. But i'm getting fitter walking many miles to different labs. i now have an offsider to suffer along with me. Not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment