Saturday, August 14, 2010

Diminishing returns

Seems like I've run out of puff far as making new work goes. I spend many hrs in studio and end up with some dead bodies in wax. Its very much a diminishing returns style of working.. Have 1 day left to work, and may not bother. I've been fettling some unfinished ones too so I'm getting a bit done, but as far making new work I seem to need a bit of a rest really. Still I'm pretty happy generally, I think I got some 26 or so for the show, if they all cast well, anyway. That's pretty good. That number includes a few old ones that could use some exposure. I think I have created about 20 in the past little while. It's kinda cool. And about another like 50 or so wax fails. But sometimes they can get recycled, later.

Have some ideas tho.. Especially some suggestions from people. Just seem to be a bit tired to make things. Is ok.. U can't got at that speed for too long i guess.

Need a wisdom tooth pulled. And hey it's just starting to hurt tonight. Be a bit unlucky if it caused me conniptions at the next weeks unveiling eh. The timing is umpeccable.

No comments:

Post a Comment