Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Disappointin 10

I'm a bit disappointed... i can invite as many people as i want to the unveiling as long as it not more than 10. So with the obligated ones like rellies filling up that quota, some of whom i don't know at all but just live local there, i have no spaces left to invite people. Just as well my siblings is all OS & i have no bloke, or i'd be in real trouble. Tho i guess in that situation they'd bend the rule maybe. But they wouldn't bend it far. I usually get around the 8 - 10 rules (they all have em) by saying i'll invite 30 & only 5 will turn up, is that ok, and it usually is, cos its true. But for this one the 10 are definite starters & so i'm stuffed. I dunno why but people seem to get extra excited & committed when they have to travel a long way & its a huge pain in the ass to get there - weird.

But i got to just realise this is work, it ain't a sculpture exhibition i'm having or nothing fun like that. I just made something & they paying me for it & this is like a handover & thats it. You don't invite all yer mates to a sculpture selling do ya. Still, feel a bit shit about it. But there you are. It should just make me work harder toward having a real proper show where i can get blind with my mates, sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment