Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rotten sorta day

Had a rotten day with my knee. It went "over" in the morning & then hurt like hell all day regardless the repeated anti inflammitries & codeine. I did nothing much except learn to walk with a cane on the odd hop about.

Found out this evening that i had agreed a long time ago to be executor of the will of a fruit loop. I must have agreed yrs ago before i had any conception of what it entailed. I have no memory of agreeing & it horrifies me now.

She wants it all to go to one child & none to the other, and that one child cannot be trusted with money as they are also a fruit loop & so there'd need to be a trust fund set up or something.

So I wish her a long & healthy life eh.

And to top off an indifferent day the ext HDD i had all the tassie pics on has shit itself. I froze it & now its kinda working... desperately trying to retrieve the pix off of it. I had copied off the jpegs but left the RAW files only on there. So its kinda depressing if i lose em but not entirely despairingly tragic i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment