Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Poor doggie

Tomorrow going to get my eyeball sliced open. Just a cataract operation, but still, it's freaky. I feel real sad, like cos I can't explain it to my eye.. feel like I'm taking my dog to be put down. Just sad really. Cos th bit I used too look thru is gonna get chucked in a bin eh.

Anyway enuff o that. Tonight I rode my big 7-fiddy over to store it in my studio. After much swearing I got it started and had a lovely ride over there in the evening light. Surprising I could see pretty good, tho when mum drove me home in darkness after I couldn't see nuthin. Meh. Anyway got to the studio n a marvel of timing I arrived during a massive movement of very very large sculpture. There was a car sculpture, a 9 ft high block of concrete, and a few extremely large maybe 8 ft high n 6 wide steel fabrications, all totally blocking my passage into my studio. U never known timing like that. Spectacular. Farkinell. Anyway things looking bad but I ended up getting passage thru someone elses studio so it worked out. Amazing tho, itwas the one evening that things were utterly impassable n of course that's when I choose to turn up.. It's a family trait, donchaknow.

So.... I pushed it up a ramp, backed it in 3 times til I got it in the studio, lowered a rolladoor, locked it with a string of electrical cable, n locked 2 unfamiliar gates in complete darkness...all while holding my phone to one ear. Now that's a motorcyclist! Heh. I Have got skillz.

No comments:

Post a Comment