Sunday, December 13, 2009

New studio start

Sunday... I finally did a stroke of work in the new studio yesterday. I made a head of the current life sized dude. Its cool how if you just flog yourself mercilessly for hours you do eventually get a vague likeness. I'm not being sarcarstic there i actually mean it. Need to do it again & it should get better. I'm about to go for the day. This time i will have a working light bulb in my desk light so i might be able to get some shadow & that makes it easier to work. The poor old light has been moved so many times & the bulb always survived but all good things etc.

I'm very lucky- my studio is on the lower level & cool & i got Dave's mofo floor fan. Just need a bar fridge....

Good news... finally took the car to the shop & said can u tell me what that scary noise is & it turn out its most likely a wheel bearing which means its UNDER WARRANTY cos they put the things in a little while ago. Well thanks goodness i was expecting it to be like the tailshaft or the diff or something, cos thats all that hasn't been bloody replaced on the car in the last few yrs... But thats great eh. Hopefully they'll fix that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment